Testing dungeon generation
Using the tutorial https://www.patreon.com/posts/hatching-in-1pdg-31716880 from the famous https://watabou.itch.io/one-page-dungeon / https://www.patreon.com/watawatabou I was able to replicate it using Qt/QML, it uses a painter device.
Giving a matrix of 0 and 1 to represent where are the rooms, it makes a image file that is loaded in QML, all this in game.
So right now I need to make the algorithm for generating random rooms and corridors, as the visual aspect is already ready.
Break the Future
- Testing skin color on commissioned image17 days ago
- Testing map for exploration37 days ago
- Inventory UI43 days ago
- Testing Shaders53 days ago
- Finishing some clean up and in game editors64 days ago
- Character Creation Preferences69 days ago
- Testing second part of character creation70 days ago
- Tileset for game main base74 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.